Job Summary: The Security Compliance Analyst will monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues discovered.
- Monitor computer networks for security issues
- Install Security Software and document all security issues discovered.
- Ensure project goals are completed in a timely manner and a fully compliant security posture is implemented and maintained.
- Monitor and maintain vulnerability scanner to ensure compliance.
- Review weekly IAVA to verify all servers are utilizing the most up to date software avail for patching
- Support vulnerability management and identification program and continuous monitoring.
- Utilize SIEM tool for real-time monitoring and review of security events and be able to document the problem with proper troubleshooting steps taken to remediate It for future reference.
- Must be a U.S. citizen and possess at minimum an Interim Secret clearance.
- Must be able to obtain an IAT-II certification within the first 90 days of hire.
- Experience with HBSS is a plus but not required.
- BS or BA preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience with endpoint security and vulnerability scanning.
- Experience with SIEM tools and common practice, network security solutions.
- Knowledge of common network terminology.
- Knowledge of virtualized environments as well as ACAS and NESSUS scanners is a plus.
We provide a competitive pay and benefits package. This position is offering a salary range of 65K-70K Belcan considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to education, experience, geographic location, and discipline. Benefits offered may include health care, dental, vision, life insurance; 401(k); education assistance; paid time off including PTO, holidays, and any other paid leave required by law.